Thursday, March 24, 2005

TMI

Yesterday I taught an interesting Yahoo! email class. One student already had an account, but couldn't remember her password. She said, "It's the name of my cat- Harley. Or my other cat, he's Hotrod, but we call him Shithead. I had another cat who was blind, deaf, and couldn't smell anything, but she ran away. Five months later I was walking down an alley and found her with an elderly lady. I told the elderly lady I was glad to see my cat again. She had taken the cat to the vet to get neutered, but the vet said no, the cat is a female. The lady still does not believe it though. She asked me if I wanted to take the cat back, I said no, I've just been evicted and I'm not stable. Then she said she'll have to put the cat to sleep, so I took her back."

What I say to that is TMI- way TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

No comments: