Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Flags

Man- I want pictures of historical flags of England. I had a book with the picture, but I lost it. You know England? The flag is in the olympics. And the 1940's and 1950's with the Beatles? The flag would be in a book about them.

So I show him the encyclopedia of flags. Apparently, not the exact book he had seen before.

Man- I don't know what happened to that one, but that's not it.

I find a similar book.

Man: Do you know Matthew? He's going to paint me one so I can hang it on my wall. I lost my poster. Matthew is a great painter. Thank you miss, young girl.

minutes later

Man: So where do I register the book?

Me: You take it down to the check out desk.

Man: So I just put the registration in up there? I'll bring in Matthew's painting when he's done. Thank you lady.

No comments: