Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Top 10

The top 10 books most likely to be "missing"

  1. GED
  2. ASVAB
  3. anything on dream interpretation or horoscopes
  4. Go Ask Alice (YA)
  5. how to do your own divorce (or any other legal help books)
  6. car repair
  7. music like Now That's What I Call Music or 50 Cent
  8. civil service test prep.
  9. books on microsoft products- and such a demand, at least tonight...
  10. anything by Matthew Lesko (why do we even buy them-- practically a guarantee they will disappear into thin air)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Very funny, as usual. Keep up the good work girls. I may not always leave comments, but I'm always reading. bye. m

Anonymous said...

I think this is really funny. Most of those books are missing in our own library. I looked up Matthew Lesko and sure enough...his books were lost.