Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Today = brought to you by the letter R

Today is brought to you by the letter R: R as in RED.
I just realized I am roasting in here. Not rare. What a rip-roaring good time. Quite remarkable. Let me record it. I reinforced the rules, helped people with resumes, and said you must remain in line; no running.
-------
Horse track fanatic gave me an ugly red bear. See picture. This bear is no ELMO. No ANIMAL. Not even a Baby Koozebanian. Whatever, you get the point.
-------
Two kids roll around the filthy rug like beached whales while their oblivious mother does email.
-------
Sixteen year old girl asks several times for help on her driving exam. I should really say, hon, I failed that thing at least three times, which is really the truth.
-------
Keanu Reeves fan wants me to print her a slew of pictures. Razzle dazzle.
-------
Rambunctiously rude, attention starved guy must sniff as loud as he can and sing along with the rap videos. And burp.
-------
Kids- Can you tell us about the summer reading program? We heard like it is free or something.
-------
Girl at least 20: This is so embarrassing, can you please spell share?
Me: As in ration?
-------
Several people- I can't get into Hotmail.
Me: It must be down for repair.
-------
Then I restart the computer for the umpteenth time of the day.
-------


I have run out of steam and I need to rest and relax, get some rapid eye movement.

No comments: