Thursday, June 16, 2005

Too much fun Thursday

The guy has style: blue flannel pants pulled up six inches above the waist, uggs to the shins, and a red plaid flannel shirt...where was the night cap?
I shouldn't speak, today I wore socks and sandals. I deserve a citation from the fashion police.

xxxxx

Max: Hi Amy, I thought you had the day off.

xxxxx

I tell a man in his 80's that the author he mentioned has materials in the children's section. He says, don't say that, those books are very interesting. For example, I don't want to read about how Oliver Cromwell was born, what color was his belly button...

xxxxx

Do you want me to print this? It is 72 pages.
Gadzooks.
(There's a word I haven't heard in a long time).

xxxxx

Can I help you?
Yes, can you get all the kids to go outside and do a sundance. This weather is horrible.

xxxxx

I wanna know what is going on with these plates. Earthquakes?

xxxxx

Max: You know where I was yesterday when I wasn't here?
Me: Where?
Max: I went to see Batman. It was pretty good, 2 hours and 20 minutes. Pretty good. See, I wrote it down. I have a list of 9 videos I am going to buy.

xxxxx

How do I know this DVD will work on my player?
I think he remembers the VHS / Beta retro days.

xxxxx

My bus tour was cancelled at the last hour, the last minute, the last second.

xxxxx

Two Avon ladies (not the regular one)- Wow, oh my! If I recruit an Avon sales representative and they submit a $50 order or more, then I get this prize pack worth $35! Wow. Take a look at this, a free lipstick I got for going to the meeting. (Smears it on). See, it is collectible!

No comments: