Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday Fun

Guy with half mast eyes is always so so so happy. I wish I knew what meds he's on. Anyway, he walks up to the desk with the issue of Teen People and says, I'm so happy to see you, will you shake my hand? Then will you help me get on shrek2.com? He returns to the desk- where did he go? Is he coming back? All right!

-----

Do you have Jane Stravonivich? (Janet Evanovich).

-----

What's it cost for a kid's replacement card?
2 dollars.
Damn, I can see it being like a dollar.

-----

Tattoo Guy: I was looking into my mom's old notebooks and stuff and she was into some pretty weird stuff. What is kinesiology and kirlian photography? I was only like 2 or 3 when I went to see a doctor for it. And do you have The Three Billy Goats Gruff?

Yes, we have it in German, French, Spanish, and believe it or not, English!

-----

I want to find an article from the 70's.
Do you have the date?
I have no idea.
Then it will be like searching for a needle in a haystack.

-----

12-31-99- I still remember that night and how amazing it was to comprehend we're in a new millennium, and here we are, five years later. Wow. Well, let me tell you the story (of the microfilm I'm looking for): I'm the result of an affair...

No comments: