Friday, July 29, 2005

Further Friday Funnies

Do you have the newspaper from way across the country? Why not?

-----

And why won't you burn the music CD for me?
Copyright issues.

-----

Can I ask you a question? Do you have any new Indian books? Where? Are you mad at me? I'm sorry about this, I apologize. Are you gonna kick me out of the liberry?

-----

Can we print, like, stuff?

-----

Complaint: The guy in the red shirt has his fly unzipped and is walking around looking at young girls. I go over there with a colleague and tell his guardian. She responds, he just came from the restroom, do you have a problem with that?

-----

A case of elder abuse that made the way to the director's office--- Our kid's liberrian asked an older man to please move his huge suitcase out of the walkway.

-----

A condescending high school girl: Do you have the book about Anastasia?
Me (thinking it = a YA series): Do you know the author, is it a series?
Girl: You mean to tell me you don't know the story of Anastasia?
Me: I guess I don't know it. Can you please tell me?
Girl: Huge sigh- summarizes it for me, completely annoyed.

Sorry, I learn new things every day just like you, or do you know everything? I should have asked her to graph a parabola.

-----

No comments: