Thursday, July 28, 2005

Under Pressure

  • "I'm official now, I just got my card!"
  • Control-alternate-p is print, right? I don't remember alt.
  • Irony: Lost/Found: A set of brand new calligraphy pens; I don't even want to go there.
  • Creep gives me a yellow flower.
  • Max- do you have any napkins?
  • Girl- Do you have any kleenex?
  • Where's your colleague, tell him he is a genius!
  • I can't find 188 pages call number.
  • Can you design my business card? I want to make the first letter real noticeable, it is a V.
  • How much longer do I have to wait?
  • I can't do the Yahoo email sign up. It says something about a validation code or something?
  • I want to print my resume on this special paper.
  • Somebody = heaving; where = hand sanitizer?
  • I missed the 911 call for the seizure.
  • Yes we do have a lot of new Indian books, they just might be checked out. Are you mad at me? I'm not mad. I'm sorry, I apologize.
  • Please turn off your cell phone or take it outside. Then the woman throws it down and screams relax, calm down. Who is under pressure?
  • Two three year olds come in with ginormous water guns. Seriously, ginormous.
  • While I'm eating my cheese sandwich at a local cafe a couple come in and say, hey, there's the cool liberrian. Let me tell you about the downtown branch with reservations, sign ups. It is chaos. I tell ya, it really does something to the liberrian's heads. Seriously, it goes downhill so fast!

No comments: