Friday, August 05, 2005

And things to save for someone who cares

Things I won't miss...

  • Science fair projects
  • Microfiche obit searches
  • Sex offenders
  • Curmudgeons of all shapes and sizes
  • Man who wants the horse racing schedules daily (lost my fanship after he gave me that sketchy teddy)
  • Tax forms
  • Summer Reading programs, esp. calligraphy
  • Car repair books, dirty and huge
  • Guys who forget to zip their pants and uncaring caregivers
  • Mr. No Problem Arabic man- when are the computer classes
  • Actually, all the computer classes
  • eBay guy in the sailboat shirt
  • guy who gave me some origami; sorry, that still doesn't make me forget how you violate the time limit
  • And, the topper, the man I try to block from my mind who wrote me a 2 page love letter... "I'm from Chicago, a real mind traveler, and the happiest day of my life was when I met you... here's my number, please call."
Of course, to be continued...

No comments: