Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Frustrated

Napoleon Dynamite type (but not tech saavy) doesn't understand that we can't save to his CD because it is read-only. Takes 2 or 3 times for me to explain. Then his cheat codes. Know where I put those codes? Where did I put them in the come-pute-rr? (In one of the 190 windows you have open). He finds them, prints them, and attempts to pay for them, but some &^$* stole my quarters. Smacks head several times with fist. Seeths and stiffens. Grunts. Whines. Sweats. Stomps. Runs. Slams chair. Shakes. Freaks. Oh man, oh man, damn!

Poor kid.

3 comments:

the stealthy librarian said...

Wow, I've totally seen that little drama before. I had an adult act that way over the typewriter the other day. It was really awkward.
Sorry about the dumb ads there. ^

Marian The said...

No worries, I just discovered I can delete them!
I RULE.

The Liberry aka Amy said...

You know all the hacks Marian!