Thursday, August 11, 2005

RefGrunt

Do you guys, like, rent cookbooks here? I see everything else.
-----
Max: Hey Amy, I'd like to take you out for a drink sometime.
Thanks, but no thanks.
-----
Max: I'm looking for a real big piece of paper, yeah yeah yeah.
-----
6th grade boy: Do you have Freak the Mighty? I learned so much from that book.
-----
Spam victim: I get lots of messages from Nigeria.
It's called spam.
Know what I'm talking about?
Yes, it is spam, nothing personal. Just don't open them and hit block sender.
-----
Mr. Gotta Split: Do you have X-men? Do you have Avengers? Then he comes back behind the ref. desk and out LII tells him hon, you can't be back here!
-----
Define fearful.
-----
Don't you have some way of keeping track of who has been here the longest? Why can't I sign in? Cause at my old liberry that's what they did. Why can't you?
-----
Mr. Kissy Hotcake: I'm gonna get you. Dog, dog, dog. Truck, truck. Oh, dog, dog.

No comments: