- Books/forms for entertainment contract.
- A series of western books with titles of states- Dana Fuller Ross.
- What is your name sir? Blah blah blah the third.
- Creep who wrote me the love letter asks my colleague to research the sex habits of teens.
- My computer froze. Why don't you move to another one while I restart this one? I can't; I like this chair.
- I want to look at the newspaper microfilm and read the comics from the 1960's.
- Books on Aztec/Mayan art.
- Do you have the address for the local FBI?
- Do you have the address for city hall? Hey, I member you, you found me a book last time.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Posted by Amy at 7:24 AM