Friday, September 23, 2005

Thief

Thanks to the beepers by the exit, we caught a thief red handed. He was trying to coast through the exit on his little scooter with the DVD Alien v. Predator. Of course he denied it- it was my friend, the deaf boy. What is his name? I don't know. Oh, come on, you know. No, I don't. What do you have to say for yourself? Silence. And quote of the week from my tech friend: Would you feel more comfortable if we called the police?

Simultaneously a mother and her 3 year old daughter walked up to me- they were upset because this guy was saying mean things to the little girl. I talked to the boy- excuse me, we have a problem. Would you please apologize to this little girl? Her feelings are hurt. Uh, sorry.

1 comment:

the stealthy librarian said...

That is at least the quote of the month! I can't wait to use that one.