Why even bother?
- Montgomery Public nice small font
- Tangipahoa background wallpaper repeats @ bottom of page
- Coal City Liberry their words don't quite fit the frames
- Erie Public Liberry no graphics
- Franklin Grove linkless
- Kirklin Liberry linkless
- Barrett Memorial Liberry last updated January 2002; title = body
East St. Louis updated 1999
- Fox Lake 1998
- Ciero Public updated 2003 and "under construction" (haven't seen construction signs since the 90's)
- Creston-Dement has a counter (retro- I haven't seen counters since the 90's)
- Cedarburg dated 2000
- Land O Lakes dated 2002
- Marengo Public Liberry whole thing is "under construction"
Others of Note--
- Buffalo Creek Memorial Marian says, " Buffalo one totally says -- Please never, ever, ever come to this library. We hate you and wish you would die in a frozen wasteland."
- Ironridge Is it just me, or can you find the location?
- Breeden Memorial Liberry Their hours are in "fast time," whatever that means
Give these credit for trying---
Completely opposite-- one of the best kid's sites is @ Mead Public Liberry. The alien is precious. However, I think the sounds would drive me insane!