Saturday, December 31, 2005

One of my favorite transcripts--


Kid: My family is at my house and we have nothing 2 do. What should we do????

Liberrian: why don't you go for a walk?

K: it's dark

L: is that a problem?

K: yes are parents don't want us 2 get hit by a car duh

L: Why don't they go out with you?

K: because there bissy cooking 4 Thanksgiving.and who whould want 2 walk with themanyway

L: Okay. Well, this isn't an advice service. (i.e. that's not a service we provide). My job is to help answer informational questions. So you'll just have to use your imagination and figure out what to do.

K: o please help do u know any fun games?? Like what do u play with your family???

L: [Page sent - Yahooligans!] Here are some links you might enjoy.

K: AWESOME!!!!!!!!! thanks there sexy

L: You're welcome. Is that all you need right now?

K: I mean cool I guesse

---------------------------------------

Why I like this post: The word "bissy" reminds me of Kip Dynamite's conversation with Napoleon. Can you come and pick me up? My lips hurt real bad. No Napoleon, I'm bissy. Ask the school nurse. She has like 5 sticks in her drawer.

No comments: