Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Virtual Reference Desk

Today my job was to answer the virtual questions emailed in... I sifted through an archive of questions from the past month. Most questions are about PINs, renewals, or obit requests. However, here are some highlights:


  • Hi, I want to know if u guys check out SAT practice books.
  • I'm a 55 year old woman; where can I play tennis at the parks and recs?

(didn't you sort of answer your own question?)

  • Approximately how many gypsies (romanis), communists, and homosexuals died in auschwitz? i mean seperately.
  • A friend just lost his legs and we were signing a get well card. I am at a loss of what to say. I hope you can help me. I feel so bad.

Answer for #4-- let Hallmark do the talking. Just sign "Love, [your name]."

No comments: