Monday, January 02, 2006

Curious about animals--

tell me some interesting facts about amoebas

how many utters do cows have?

into what do sardines grow?

hi i need to know what the external features of a elephant is for a projet

My son, 4, wants to know if fish burp?

what is the plot of how to kill a mockingbird written by harper lee?

I AM DOING A REPORT ON CLONING CAN YOU GET ME SOME REALLY REALLY GOOD
PICTURES ON CLONING.MAYBE LIKE A PICTURE OF A REAL CLONING PROCESS
LIKE HOW THE EGG DEVELOPES BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE A REAL PICTURE, NOT
A DRAWING, OR MAYBE A PICTURE OF A SHEEP ...

How do I go by applying at Petco?

How does a moose walk - like a camel or a horse?

What breed of sharks have live births instead of laying eggs?

What is the path of respiration and the organs involved of a moose and what gas is important for a moose to eliminate and why?

What is the execretory system of a moose and how does it work?

Can I have sound clips of the elephant, cheetah, lion, and/or zebra

would a fish enjoy a rock concert?

No comments: