Friday, January 06, 2006

Endless list of services we don't provide

  • really do all my research
  • I've heard rumor that the liberry rents out cameras, lighting equipment ect. is this true?
  • refresh my memory please. what day did i die?
  • I'm trying to get my bling bling on. Can you suggest a new ice dealer?Do you have aclue what I'm talking about?
  • I need serious help.. i am about to go crazy. I am very frustrated...i been doing this research for 3 weeks
  • i cant choose what meal i want from mc.donalds.
  • im fat and no one likes me! :( will you be my friend?
  • What's my mom's birthday? I forgot.
  • I have about 300 paperbacks (mostly literature) that I'd like todonate. Is it possible to get someone to pick them up?
  • How can I become famous easily and quickly at the age of eleven?
  • i will tell you an animal, then i will tell you if it has backbonesor not, can u tell me if i am wrong or not.

No comments: