Monday, January 02, 2006

More services we don't provide

Do type up reports?

I write the freshman collum for my school online newspaper and am having a major writer block. I was hoping I could appeal to your creative side... could you help me think of a topib pertaing to freshman? It kinda needs to be funny...

i have a quiz on pages in my world history text book but i didnt read it, any suggestions, its next period and i dont have tiem to read it

Do you rent out cake tins to make birthday cakes?

i need word puns or jokes about the heart or circulatory system

well I LIKE THIS BOY AT SCHOOL.I DON'T KNOW IF HE LIKES ME OR NOT. I
PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULD KISS HIM. BUT THE MAIN POINT IS THAT I DO
I KNOW HE LIKES.DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO KISS. IT IS GOING TO BE
MY FIRST KISS. WE HANG OUTSIDE

I WANT A POPULAURITY SPELL!

No comments: