Friday, January 06, 2006

Philosophical Questions from virtual reference

  • A van is filled with birds, Does the van weigh the same or less if the birds are 'flying' in the van?
  • how do qaudroplegics react in the sight of danger
  • can cows attack the world?????
  • What do I think Easter means?
  • DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN FIT ON THE WORLD?
  • What happens when you put yeast, water and suger and then put a baloon over top?
  • how did william shakespeare describe himself?
  • I need help on a monuement. What can I do to show that I'm bright
  • im doing a research paper for my critical thinking psychology classbased on weird things. for my project i chose to do it on skinwalkers,but im having trouble finding any information or websites i can citein my paper. do you have any suggestions?

1 comment:

Tiny Little Librarian said...

Oh my STARS I'm glad I've managed to avoid our virtual reference service! They keep making more and more people do it, but somehow I've stayed under the radar. Phew.