Monday, September 08, 2008

Incidents I've been meaning to blog...

Do you have anything on laws no one tells you about, like how I could get in trouble? A big book of all the laws. Like when someone has you on a leash and they won't let go. That old Chinese guy, what's his name, oh yeah, Confucius.

-------------

Old woman: Mary Mary quite contrary... what's the next line? .... What's a cockle shell?

------------

People with electric scooters ride them in high gear through the liberry. We need a speed limit.

------------

Kids with razor scooters cruise through the liberry.

------------

Why is it so hard to read the computer reservation receipt? Just look at it: time, computer #. I guess that gives me a job to interpret the receipt.

--------------

2 comments:

Jess said...

I agree with the last one so much!

Tanja said...

I know!
I am a flight attendant, and it seems to be so hard to open a toiletdoor once you are in a aircraft.

Even the once you have to push, it says in big letters 'push', and then they pull out the ashtray....