Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Is it wrong of me?

I've been spending a lot of time on the children's desk lately, and the thing I really get a lot of entertainment out of is this:

A kid is playing games on the literacy computers, wearing the headphones and generally having a good time.

Mom: Jaden! Time to go home!

Jaden: Aw, Mom!

Mom: NOW!

Jaden jumps up, forgets he is still wearing the headphones, goes about 3 feet, then is pulled backwards and falls down.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA, um, I mean, are you okay?

This totally happens like once a day.

4 comments:

Wary Cat said...

Is it mean of me to say I think this is totally hilarious?? LOL!!

Marian The said...

Ha! I'm glad it's not just me. :)

A Real Librarian said...

Definitely not wrong - I laugh when this happens, too!!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome - i'll be watching more carefully next time i'm down there. i would LOVE to see this!!!