Thursday, December 04, 2008

Very Annoying Guy

The very annoying guy (who asked me to write down "tv series") wanted me to order about 100 DVDs for him. I asked him if he knew how to use the catalog and he said yes, but I am in a hurry and I have to catch the bus. I could hardly read his writing-- it was like a first grader.

As he was standing @ the desk waiting for me to order the DVDs, a baby was crying and saying NO NO NO. After each NO he screamed YES. So obnoxious!

Then he asked me to write down "cartoon tv series" on a piece of paper so he would know what to look for next.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Is it the guy who sweats a lot? He always wants kids movies and stuff?

Amy said...

Yes. I believe he is number 73 on the list (http://lovetheliberry.blogspot.com/2005/10/mural_07.html); however, now sweaty guy orders DVDs and VHS and doesn't bring a girlfriend.