Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Refgrunt: The first 2.5 hours of the day...

  • Speeches of JFK (audio)
  • Excuse me—interrupts while I am looking for the JFK material-- Where’s the public phone?
  • Where are the computers?
  • Science Fiction section
  • Where are the computers?
  • Someone turned in a lost card
  • Star Wars authors
  • Customer says Yep I did it, I forgot my pen and takes a golf pencil
  • Kristin Hannah or Jodi Picoult books
  • I’m looking for 748
  • Where are the pocket books at?
  • Cookbooks in world languages
  • I’m going on vacation in April, when’s the last day I can pick up these holds?
  • Is my book in yet? Where do I pick it up? Actually, I can’t pick it up, I have a fine.
  • Do you guys still have Internet access here?
  • I can’t find my book on the holdshelf.
  • I haven’t seen you in a couple days. Another one (article) came in over the weekend. (referring to a website he gave me and I threw away). It’s funny because it’s so damn true. OK, thanks.
  • I’m looking for The artist's way: a spiritual path to higher creativity by Julia Cameron. I’ve already read it, but my therapist wants me to read it again.
  • I need to renew the books.
  • So I bring the book back on 4-13-10?
  • Quitclaim form—they said you would have it here
  • Carpentry and boxes
  • Children’s museum pass
  • Where’s the catalog computers
  • Lost my wallet here yesterday
  • What’s the city library, how is it different than this?
  • Insurance company phone number in another state
  • Where is 297? Oh, the dewey number, I got ya! What do the letters after the 297 mean?
  • If I want to come here to study, how much will that cost me?
  • GED Science and GED Literature / English
  • (Customer to me) Sweetie, I promise I’ll bring back the classifieds after I’m done with the computer.
  • A mother to her daughter: Always say thank you hon, when somebody helps you.
  • Types of paint- for painting ships. For an interview
  • Can you turn down the AC?
  • How many CDs can we check out?
  • Can I get my liberry card number?
  • Copy machine
  • Where are the new releases
  • I need to reset my PIN number
  • Where are the cookbooks
  • Where are the CDs and such? I meant DVDs.
  • Can I go on the computer if I just know how to turn it on? Do you have computer classes?
  • Reset password windows

No comments: