Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Refgrunt in bits and pieces

  • Do you have a list of all your DVDs?
  • Medical dictionary in Spanish
  • Is today Wednesday or Thursday?
  • Can you look up an address for the [State] Dept. of Transportation?
  • Can you help him find this book? Oh wait, he found it.
  • Do you have Like Water for Chocolate? The House on Mango Street? When Bad Things Happen to Good People?
  • Books on historical fashion
  • Can you make a cover for my daughter’s report? I want it to say “A History of [City] Schools” in Old English font.
  • Can I leave this here while I go to the ladies’ room?
  • Can you show me how to connect my laptop to the wireless?
  • Do you have the book Saving Grace by Julie Garwood?
  • Can I email you something to print?
  • We need books on pregnancy.
  • Something recent on citizenship/naturalization.
  • How can I look up all the CDs you have?
  • Where are books on drawing?
  • You’re holding a book for me.
  • I don’t have my ID, can you look up my card?
  • I can’t say enough good things about this library!
  • Do you have Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man?
  • Phone call for Heather.
  • How can I use the computers?
  • Guy who can’t say enough good things says them on a comment form, yay!
  • Where can I get a library card?
  • Where are the computers?

1 comment:

Sharon from Sharontology said...

This makes me miss working at the library. There's no other place like it.