Friday, June 18, 2010

a little strange

Man about 50-- I've got 4 days in Europe, the south side. You know the south side, right? Well, yeah, I've got 4 days there and I need (pause) just kidding! I was wondering if you could put me on the list for a DVD.

so I put him on the list and tell him he'll get a notification via email or mail when the DVD arrives

Man: I can give you my email and you'll notify me? Cool. Let's see which one I'll use. Hmmm. DogCatDuck? No... Um, Monkey? No... oh, it's and then he gave me the address.

I said thank you and he replied-- I'm gonna go kick some rocks.

2 comments:

Rich H said...

Hmmm...

I wonder what he was too embarrassed to ask you about...?

Brian Herzog said...

I think "I'm gonna go kick some rocks." will be the new way I say goodbye - that is awesome.