Wednesday, February 02, 2011

How to build a chopper

It was 4:00PM, time for Heather to pass the desk hour to me.  She had been trying to help a guy find a book on how to build a motorcycle.  Oh, excuse me, not just a motorcycle, it was a chopper he wanted to build.  I thought oh great, what am I going to find for him...

I searched for all different types of keywords, and I really don't know how I found it, but I found it:

Billy Lane's How to Build Old School Choppers, Bobbers and Customs (Motorbooks Workshop)


I thought for sure it's going to be a reference book across town.  Even more unbelievable:  we had it on the shelf!  He was happy.  So was I!

2 comments:

Marian The said...

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." :-)

(I bet you haven't seen Pulp Fiction, Amy!)

Amy said...

You're right Marian! But I can google "Zed's dead, baby."

LOL