Thursday, April 07, 2011

Mr. Purple Book

Last night Mr. Purple Book came to the desk many times.  Mostly to ask if the clock above the desk is really the right time.  A couple highlights:

MPB:  Know what happened to me today?  Someone stole my Mt. Dew.  I had it on the picnic table outside.  I walked away and when I came back it was gone.
Me:  Maybe they thought you were done with it if you just walked away.
MPB:  Or maybe they were just being mean.  That's what I think.

-----

MPB:  Is this book new?  I've never seen it before in the whole library.  And it's about career aptitude tests- yeah, and it is interesting too ... I saw another book a couple days ago, but this one is still new.  See?  It's got the stamp on the side.  See what I mean?

2 comments:

Brent said...

You down with MPB? Yeah you know me!

InfoBee-yotch said...

LOL Brent! I would jsut replied to MPB "Far out man....."