Wednesday, June 08, 2011

OverDrive or street drug identification knowledge?

So this woman about my age whispered to me-- I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but I think there are some drugs over there.  Let me show you.

So I walked with her over to the fiction section and she pointed out a little plastic baggie.  I had no idea what it was.  I quickly asked tech Sabrina to go get Natalie, the principal liberrian of the branch.  As soon as Natalie looked at the baggie she said that is meth.  She called the cops and they came about 45 minutes later.    Since I was the first staff member who saw the meth, I had to give them my statement (and thus missed a conference call to talk about OverDrive).  Why would I need to know about OverDrive if I am working @ this branch?  LOL. 

1 comment:

Brianna said...

THATS AWESOME.not that there were drugs in the library,but the fact that nowyou hav a totally kick ass story to tell