Saturday, July 28, 2012

Liberrians rock!

This is part two to the post about Bob & the crazy day.  The woman was still shadowing me during this question.

Man:  I'm looking for a book I checked out for my son, probably April or May.  It had a white cover, and it was new.

Me:  What was the book about?

Man:  It was like Guinness Book of World Records or Ripley's Believe It or Not.  But I know for sure it was new.

I know the call number is 031 for trivia books like that, so I took a shot and went into Millennium and searched call number = 031, then I limited the date to be after 2010.  Four books came up as a result.  I showed the man the list and he picked it out immediately:  Listomania: A World of Fascinating Facts in Graphic Detail.  And it was published in October 2011!

I should have said-- BAZINGA!

No comments: