Sunday, September 23, 2012

Where is it?

When we opened @ 10am all of the computers were taken.  There weren't any complaints.  In particular, the guy on #12 didn't complain about the mouse.

When the next person for #12 sat down, there was no mouse to be found.  The original guy on this computer was still standing around, so I asked him if he knew where the mouse went.

OG:  It wasn't working.
Me:  So do you know where it is?
OG:  It wasn't tracking.
Me:  Where is it?

He wouldn't answer me, but we found the mouse at closing-- way on the other side of the liberry where the magazines are.

So ridiculous.

1 comment:

Horse N. Buggy said...

Obviously, he should not have thrown the mouse. However, I would like to say that I probably would not have complained about the mouse not working either. I know how to do pretty much everything I need to do on a computer without a mouse. It may be a pain, but I can do it.