Friday, December 07, 2012

Short refgrunt from this am

Old Man:  You're not Joseph, are you?  I was just lookin at your multi colored shirt.  It’s pretty, it’s Christmas.

Guy about 40:  Hi, I'd like a guest pass please.
I make the pass and explain that he can go to computer #7, and he replies
Can I use my own computer?
Sure, absolutely!  Just connect to the wireless.

Woman about 50:  I like your nail polish.  (It was Essie's Barbados Blue). Just so you know, I’ve never been brave enough to do that.

A grandpa with his 5 year old grandson:  I have a confession to make.  I just bought a Kindle.  I will never use the liberry again.


4 comments:

Daft Samatron said...

Kindle comment broke my heart

Amy said...

"Books are no more threatened by Kindle than stairs by elevators." -- Stephen Fry

d.liff said...

Did you tell the grandpa he can get library books on his kindle? I do that all the time!

Amy said...

Of course