Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Teamwork makes Dreamwork!

Background -- This month is my turn to fill the display cubes in the lobby.  I decided to display books that have been made into movies.  Yesterday I went through the liberry and gathered material.  One of the titles was Bringing Down the House.

Today this guy asked me for a book about those MIT students... And I said oh yeah!  The one with the gambling?  Yeah!  I have the book right here.  (It was in the back ready to be stocked.  So it is not the case that he saw that book on display).

I gave him the book and he gave me a high five and said TEAMWORK MAKES DREAMWORK!




2 comments:

Bailie @ The Hemborg Wife said...

I am making that the phrase of the month!

kmkat said...

I thought it would be Eudaemonic Pie by Thomas Bass, but that was students at University of California, Santa Clara and roulette.