Monday, February 10, 2014

The Locals

I had 4 people mad at me at different times throughout the day.  

One girl in her 20s was so mad when she stormed by that she yelled -- I HATE YOU.  

Another woman wanted a guest pass and kept yelling that her ID is in the mail over and over.  She walked away and when she was about 30 feet away she screamed I LOVE YOU!!!  

Then there was the man who had no skills on the computer, frustrated every minute.  

And then there was the woman who was mad at me because I wouldn't tell her who had a certain book on reserve.  She said that's ok, I'll look through the entire hold shelf.

At the end of the day as we were closing, this man asked me who books the entertainment.... I mean the locals, who writes their material?

1 comment:

Bailie @ The Hemborg Wife said...

Wow yelling I hate you is just hmmm well crazy and rude!