Friday, March 13, 2015

Not good

There were several events that contributed to this week being not a fun one.  

Woman yelled at me because she wanted to buy the Tai Chi DVD.  (I thought Tai Chi was supposed to be something calming).  

Another customer heard the Tai Chi interaction (not hard to do) and told me that I do a good job, and that she works in a psych ward and see many similarities at the library.

I had to be the volunteer for the VITA tax program because our volunteer couldn't come.  I did 4.5 hours of back to back appointments.  A couple customers were thankful for service.  However, one woman came completely unprepared and was angry that VITA is "not at all like H&R Block."

And many more things happened, like the man dressed in a toga dancing, talking to himself, and overall just acting weird.  Just not a positive atmosphere.

But to top it off I got a parking ticket.  I wasn't careful enough to turn my tires to the curb on a hill.  

Hopefully tomorrow, Saturday, my "Friday" will be a better day.  After all, it will be Pi Day!  What could possibly go wrong?  Knock on wood.

2 comments:

Rosenberg Library YA said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're not having a good week. I hope your "Pi Day" is going OK so far. :)

Emma said...

It's so validating to have someone who works in a psych ward note the resemblance!