Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Liberries Today

I went to the doctor today and the nurse was asking me what I do at the liberry.  I said, oh, ask people to take their cell phones outside, tell kids not to run, basically babysit the public.  She said, you have an MLS, right?  Oh yes I do.  (I could have gone into the weeding that I love to do, but it didn't fit in the conversation).

Then she said that her son told her that she is so old that she probably remembers liberries when they had the Dewey Decimal System.  I said, yes, we still have it!  She said, good, I will tell him, that makes me feel better!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I love so much about this, not the least that the nurse knew what an MLS was! I would love to form a mutual admiration with nurses. I feel we have some insight into the craziness of their working lives.